Tuesday, February 19, 2008

If the sweater fits...

Sometimes the simplest things seem impossible... until an expert knitter points out the obvious.

I've been wanting to try on my sweater-in-progress on to see if it is going to fit before I get too far... but even though I was pretty sure I could fit in the sweater, I knew I couldn't fit inside the circular needle I was knitting it on... what was I to do? Yes, of course, stitch holders did the trick. I'm not sure why I didn't think of that. Oh, but most importantly, so far... it fits! I didn't get a picture with it on, but here's how far I've gotten...





Oh, and here is Samson helping me take pictures of my sweater... boy, is he lucky he's cute.

1 comment:

  1. lol... that cuteness must run in the family. Ralph thinks it's ok to eat my yarn (and my needles, and lie on my patterns)... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete