Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My First KIP Experience

I did it... I knitted in public (KIP) today. I have been rehabilitating a sprained ankle over the past couple of months, and had a physical therapy appointment this evening. I could have either gone home after work, only to leave immediately to get there, or just get there a half hour early. I decided to go early and bring my sweater.


Granted, it was the late appointment, so I was the only one in the waiting room... and only the receptionist and my physical therapist actually saw me knitting... but I was technically in public. It was nice to have something to do while I waited instead of reading about who is dating whom in celebrity-land. Most importantly, I am through one whole skein of yarn on my sweater and on to the second!

1 comment:

  1. The KIP thing will become addictive, especially when you realize all those minutes waiting for that something to happen are wasted unless you are knitting!

    ReplyDelete