Sunday, March 2, 2008

It's a bird... it's a plane...


No, actually, it is a sleeve (of my Duchess Raglan sweater)... but I have never been so excited about a sleeve before. Check it out... It is starting to look like it might be a wearable garment. I am happy!








Despite my excitement, I felt like I needed to work on something that wasn't green this weekend. I balled up a skein of Louet Gems Sport Weight in a light blue and started a yoga sock. I think I could have gotten quite far on this sock if I hadn't spent two hours trying to untangle the skein and ball it up. I am not sure how that tangled mess happened... but an hour into the untangling, I was certain the yarn hated me. Since I am really looking forward to having the socks to keep my ankles warm while practicing yoga, I decided to forgive the yarn and proceed. Since then, things are going swimmingly...

No comments:

Post a Comment