Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rhyming and Ready

My performance is in less than two days!!! Am I ready? Let's see...


  • Piece together something to wear... Check.

  • Decide what to do with my hair... Check.

  • Polish my jewelry with care... Check.

  • Memorize the choreography while adding my own flair... Check.

I am out of rhyming words, so I must be ready. I am so excited that I can hardly stand it. In fact, some might argue that I am being deliriously silly (what, you don't rhyme every day?).


There are a few circumstances that have me feeling a little uneasy... We won't know what the stage looks like until we arrive on Saturday. We know it is a nice auditorium, but we do not know which side of the stage we can enter and exit from. We do not know exactly how big it is, or how compact or spaced out our formations will be. We do not even know if we are going to have live music for the improvised portion of the performance. I am going to stop thinking about those things now...


It is going to be great.

1 comment:

  1. How'd the performance go?

    I'm sure you were awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete