Sunday, April 27, 2008

Refreshed

How wonderful it is to have a full week of vacation! My SO and I traveled to Tucson, Arizona last week.

We saw cactus ...

The entire desert seemed to be in bloom...

We enjoyed seeing all different types of animals...

My SO's mother and boyfriend generously hosted us, but we spent one evening in a romantic bed and breakfast. This was the view from our room...

We drove up a winding mountain road for spectacular views...

And yes, I looked like a tourist the entire time...


I feel refreshed and ready to get back into the swing of things, especially knitting and dancing.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pics! There is so much life in the desert, even though it seems so... deserted. (groan. sorry! ha ha) My SO and I are hoping to go to Arizona & New Mexico sometime. Maybe next year.

    Good luck on your upcoming performance! Break a leg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like a monkey...

    Ah..gary..

    ReplyDelete