Friday, July 25, 2008

One Hundred Push Ups - Week 1, Day 3

I completed Week 1, Day 3 of "The Hundred Push Ups Training Program" this morning. I did 10, then 8, then 8, then 5 push ups, and then maxed out at 12. That concludes the first week of the program!

I will not lie and say that it was easy this morning, but I completed 43 total push ups and maxed out at 3 more than my initial test even after doing the first four sets. I will call that progress!

Oh, and if it ever stops raining for five minutes while the sun is still out and I am not at work, I will get a picture of my "Me Too, Rachel" for you all. I cannot wait for you to see it!

1 comment:

  1. It's not raining now :) Go take pictures!!! :) haha...

    Can't wait to see it!

    (oh and AWESOME job on your pushups... totally jealous ;))

    ReplyDelete