Friday, August 8, 2008

One Hundred Push Ups - Week 3, Day 3

I completed Week 3 of "The Hundred Push Ups Training Program" this morning!! I did 25, then 19, then 19, then 17 push ups, then maxed out at 22. Do you know how many push ups that is? That is 102 push ups!

Since I was able to complete the number of push ups assigned for Wednesday and today, I am going to move on to Week 4 next week. I have learned since Monday that this program is as mentally challenging as it is physically challenging. I entered Monday's sets unsure of whether or not I would be able to do it, and so I was not. I entered Wednesday's and today's sets with confidence, and was able to complete them. The first set in today's workout included more reps than I was able to do in my exhaustion test on Saturday! I am very pleased with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment