Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another Night At Blue

This past Friday was my third time performing with Okbari at Blue. I love dancing to Okbari's live music, and I always have so much fun. This time, I was far less nervous than in the past... still nervous enough to stumble over my own feet a few times... but calm enough to be more aware of myself, the music, the audience, and my surroundings... (In the past, by the time the song was over, I could barely remember dancing to it!) ... also calm enough to notice what I really need to practice... but that is all part of it, right? I am a student of bellydance... and each time I perform it will be a little bit better.
tu5207
IMG_5244IMG_5224

1 comment:

  1. You were beautiful and wonderful! I'm really glad I got to go and see you perform!

    Remind me to tell you the one move that I MUST learn from you this summer :)

    ReplyDelete