Sunday, September 20, 2009

Discover the Joy of Belly Dance!

Belly dance has changed my life, and I am thrilled and honored to have the opportunity to share it with others by performing... and now... by teaching!

I am gearing up to teach a beginner belly dance class at Sun Salutations Yoga in Buxton, Maine. In preparation, I am hosting an introductory workshop.

Discover the Joy of Belly Dance!
Saturday, October 24th
Sun Salutations Yoga
Belly dance is a celebration of women in all phases of life. All ages and shapes will be delighted to rediscover the beauty, power and gracefulness that exist in each of us. Let's celebrate!
At this introductory workshop, you will learn some of the basic movements of this ancient dance, experience music from the regions where it originated, and most importantly, have fun!

All of the details are on my new website, dorotheadances.com.

Join me! And spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment