Friday, October 16, 2009

My First Day

My registration forms are printed, my playlists are created, my hip scarves are packed... today, I begin teaching belly dance!

I am excited, and a little anxious, but most importantly, I am full of joy and gratitude. I am truly delighted to have the opportunity to share this art form, which I love so dearly. I am grateful for my teachers who have given me the foundation to present belly dance in a manner that honors and celebrates its origin and true meaning. I am grateful for the women I have met through belly dance who have inspired and encouraged me. I am grateful for the support I have received from My Honey, and my friends and family. I am looking forward to all I will learn and experience through my students. I am ready.

If you're in the area, it's not too late to register!

Beginner Belly Dance
Friday Evenings, 10/16 - 11/20, 6 - 7 pm
Sun Salutations Yoga
A beginner level belly dance class for all ages; no previous dance experience necessary! Students will learn the basic movements of this proud and joyful art form, and combine them in improvisational exercises and choreography.

Visit dorotheadances.com for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment