Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Biggest Project To Date

I have so many things I want to tell you...  and so many things I want to show you...  but there is so little time for writing due to my biggest project to date which is currently in progress...

IMG_0184

My Honey and I purchased our first home on April 20, 2010. Since this picture was taken, the leaves on the trees have filled in and the lawn and driveway have been cleaned up quite a bit. The inside, however, has seen even more significant changes. I cannot wait to share all of our work with you! All in good time...

A few significant performances (and related costuming) have all occurred since the big day as well...  stay tuned for those updates, too!  There has not been much time for knitting, but I look forward to having time for that soon enough.

We are thrilled, and keep finding ourself saying "This is OUR home!"  Every penny and minute of labor is rewarded tenfold every day.  This "biggest project" is the best ever.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Congratulations on your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations... Write histoy together in your new home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations... Write histoy together in your new home

    ReplyDelete