Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Knitting Projects, Three

I often feel like there is not enough time in the day for everything I want to do. When this happens I remind myself that there is precisely the right amount of time, and that I have the power to decide how to fill it. I realize that I have been "choosing" things other than knitting more often than not lately, but I have been picking up my needles occasionally and have made some progress on these three projects.

Rocky Mountain High Socks
20101205_RockyMountainHighSocks

Butterfly Capelet
20101205_ButterflyCapelet

Corona
tu0716

20101205_Corona02

20101205_Corona01

It is nice to have projects with no deadline. I will continue to work away on these here and there and they will be finished when they are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment