Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fold-Over Waist Lounge Pants

After completing my comfy culottes, I began wishing I had a full length pair since it will not be culotte weather here for a few more months. I originally planned to simply lengthen the culotte pattern, but I was not entirely sure how to handle the width of the pant leg when lengthening. Instead, I used the pant leg portion of this pattern (I'll blog more about this pattern and the plans I have for it soon).

tu1137

Of course, I had to shorten the length of this pattern, but that is easy to do. I decided about how high I wanted the rise to be, and used the fold-over waist portion of the culotte pattern.

tu3710

These are made of a modal jersey fabric that is so incredibly soft and drapey. Another comfy lounge pant success!

2 comments: