Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lounge Pants For My Honey

I came across this Robert Kaufman fabric one day when browsing sales at Fabric.com, and thought it would be perfect for a pair of lounge pants for My Honey.

tu2023

I began this morning by creating a pattern from a pair of RTW pants he already owns, and by early afternoon, they were finished.

tu2060

Is he not the handsomest?

I cannot say too much more about the construction of these... a simple elastic waist in easy-to-work-with woven cotton. My Honey says he likes them (and I think he really does), and they fit very well. (The length is actually perfect, even though they look short while he is sitting in the photo.)

I enjoyed sewing these, and am grateful he was willing to pose for blog photos.  Thanks, Honey!

You can see this project on BurdaStyle here.

1 comment:

  1. Some handsome pants on a handsome man! ;) And that is a really great fabric!

    ReplyDelete