Sunday, May 8, 2011

Introducing Mr. Hip Dropped Stitches

My Honey and I were married on April 20th in a private ceremony (just the two of us!) in Negril, Jamaica. Our wedding day was more beautiful, wonderful, special, amazing than we could have even imagined or hoped for.

ME2_6290


This photo was taken in the garden at the resort after the ceremony. I look forward to sharing more photos with you as soon as we receive them from our photographer. She was kind enough to share this one with us while we wait.

I am honored to be taking My Honey's last name in the real world. In the blog world, however, I will now refer to him as Mr. Hip Dropped Stitches. I am the luckiest woman in the world to be loved by him.

Our home is finally getting back into order after our trip and the business leading up to it. I have so many projects on my mind, and I cannot wait to get started on them and share them with you! Be sure to check back tomorrow to see my wedding present from my amazing husband...

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And what a gorgeous photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo of a gorgeous lady and hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU TWO ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE EACH OTHER

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true... and I promise to never forget it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Mr HDS! :) Love the picture... so happy for the both of you! You are each lucky to have each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! We are each lucky... but I think I'm luckier. :-)

    ReplyDelete