Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Black-With-Blue-Polka-Dots Fold-Over Waist Half Circle Skirt

You may remember from this post that I had enough fabric remaining from my second infinity dress to make another fold-over waist half circle skirt. Here it is!

tu-4919

I love this skirt, and have already worn it several times. I wore it in Jamaica... I have worn it to work... I have worn it on the weekends here and there... I love it!

It is a stretch polyester rayon knit that I purchased on clearance at Fabric.com. It is comfortable, and doesn't wrinkle. It washes beautifully and doesn't need ironing. Easy. Oh, and it is fun to twirl in!

tu-4943

You can see this project on BurdaStyle here.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!  Just read the post about the infinity dress not working out for you... that's unfortunate, but I hear you on not really needing something that adds bulk to the waist.  Have you been able to refashion it to work for you at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!

    I have yet to revisit the infinity dress... I am more likely to try to find someone who might want it than to try to refashion it... I'll let you know what I decide. :-)

    ReplyDelete