Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Merry Christmas to Me

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday season this year. Believe it or not, it is not yet over for me. We had our next to last holiday party this past weekend, and have one more in a week and a half. I feel like the new year is not really beginning until February.

I did receive a few great gifts that I thought you might like to see. First, this beautiful yarn from my SIL and her family.

tu0730_2

I cannot wait to knit something up with it!

Then, from Mr. HipDroppedStitches...

tu0742

... pattern weights! I am looking forward to pulling these out of my sewing cabinet rather than gathering our heaviest kitchen items in the future.

The gift I am most excited about, however, is this...

tu3369

... new fabric shears from Mr. HipDroppedStitches! Are they not stunning? They are insanely sharp and actually have a serrated edge in order to grip the fabric as they cut. I love them. I cannot wait to start a new project and put them to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment