Monday, January 16, 2012

Vite Cowl In Progress

Mr. HipDroppedStitches and I joined family in a trip to the Berkshires this past weekend. We had a great time... a perfect mixture of fun and relaxation. While some in our party were planning to ski and snowboard, I planned to hit the pool, relax in the hot tub, and knit!

Here I am in the pool with my nieces...

tu_IMG_0762

And here is my knitting going for a little swim once we got home...

tu0801

I cast on for the Vite Cowl by Kristi Johnson on the drive there, knit a bit here and there, and cast off on the drive home. It is currently blocking on the dining room table (and hopefully not becoming a cat bed for the day). Stay tuned for more details and finished photos!

2 comments:

  1. lol... that was quick!  I actually have a trip to the Berkshires planned for the spring... maybe I'll knit mine then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very quick, and I am not a speedy knitter! We may need to rename these Berkshire Cowls!

    ReplyDelete