Wednesday, March 7, 2012

February Vacation

During February vacation, we did some travelling...

tu_0834
Hartsel "Jail" on the way to the hot springs at Mount Princeton, Colorado

tu_0934
Mount Blanca, Colorado

tu_0946

tu-8593
The cliff dwellings at Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado.

tu_1007
Four Corners, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico

tu_1039

tu-8825
Reid Park Zoo, Arizona

tu_1283
Relaxing by the pool at the Omni Tucson National Resort

...and it was amazing. More photos here.

And now that we've settled back in at home, I am looking forward to carving out more knitting and sewing time (and dancing!)... stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!!  You do a great "Vanna White" when showing off the local sites :)  I'm glad you enjoyed the trip...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Thank you. I am also very skilled at the "Ta da!" pose. I have been practicing since I could stand. :-)

    ReplyDelete