Saturday, March 17, 2012

My First Mobius Cowl

I completed my first mobius cowl! I specify with "first" because I love it so much that I know I will make at least another.


tu-9175


For this project, I used Haley Waxberg's free pattern, Bulky Mobius Cowl. Before I began, as recommended, I watched Cat Bohrdi’s Intro to Mobius Knitting. I followed her instructions, and I was off! Boy, mobius knitting is fun! This project is so quick in a super bulky yarn, and I love the result.

The yarn is Aslan Trends Los Andes... lovely to work with, and lovely to wear. I am actually wearing this even more often than my Vite Cowl and receive even more compliments on it. I will have to whip up a couple more in other colors, and perhaps a couple more even as gifts. I love wearing scarves in the winter, and often leave them on throughout the day. It is nice to have an option without long dangling scarf tails!

Pattern: Bulky Mobius Cowl by Haley Waxberg
Yarn: Aslan Trends Los Andes
Needles: 15
Started:January 16, 2012
Completed: January 18, 2012

You can see this project on Ravelry here.

2 comments: