Saturday, December 1, 2012

Mini Ewok Softies

When I saw Wild Olive's mini Ewok softie, I could hardly stand the cuteness. I immediately thought of two couples, friends of mine, one with a baby girl soon celebrating her first birthday and one with a baby boy on the way.

And so...

Untitled

... I made two!

These little guys are made out of sweaters I found at Goodwill and then felted. They are hand-stitched with black embroidery floss and heaps of love. I slightly under-stuffed them so each is super squeezable... and if I may say so... extremely cute.

I hope Baby E and Baby G enjoy them.

Thanks for the great pattern, Wild Olive!

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby G's mom LOVES IT!!! :) I'll let him play with it when he stops eating everything in sight haha

    ReplyDelete